Articuno has joined the chatroom...
Zapdos has joined the chatroom...
Moltres has joined the chatroom...
Mewtwo has joined the chatroom...
Mew has joined the chatroom...
Articuno: Hey Zap and Molt
Zapdos: Sup Artic and Molt
Moltres: Hello Artic and Zap
Mewtwo: You birds are pathetic. You stand no chance against me! Muhahaha!
Mew: Mewtwo, shut up.
Mewtwo: Oooh! What are you going to do, Mew?! Throw a rock at me? Haha!
Mew: Incorrect. I am transforming into... Caterpie!
Mewtwo: Oh my god. Seriously?! I think i'm going to die. HAHAHAHA!!!!
Mew: Oh you will. *Shoots a web around Mewtwo* Take that!
Mewtwo: What the... *gets web in mouth*
Zapdos: This is a pretty funny fight, eh Articuno?
Articuno: Yep. What about you Moltres?
Moltres: Indeed. But i'm getting a bit bored. I'm going back home. See ya!
Articuno: Bye Bye!
Zapdos: Later!
Moltres has left the chatroom...
Mewtwo: Stupid birds...
Articuno: WHAT?! DON'T MAKE ME!
Mewtwo: What are you gonna do about it? Haha!
Articuno: *Freezes Mewtwo* That!
Zapdos: Nice one Articuno!
Zapdos: But now it's my turn for an attack on Mewtwo. Just to shut him up... *Electricutes Mewtwo*
Mewtwo: RRAAGGHH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! *Uses Rock Throw on Zapdos, Articuno, and Mew*
Mew: *Protects the attack* Hah. That was easy Mewtwo!
Zapdos: *Dodges the attack* Too easy Mewtwo!
Articuno: *Reflects the attack* Way too easy Mewtwo!
Mewtwo: That's it. *uses Psychic on Articuno and throws it at a mountain*
Mewtwo: Next Up... *uses Psychic on Zapdos and throws it at a tree*
Mewtwo: I will deal with Mew right after I dispose of Zapdos and Articuno.
Zapdos: Rrr... *uses Thunderbolt and misses* I can't take this anymore. I'm leaving.
Zapdos has left the chatroom...
Articuno: No!!! *uses Ice Beam and misses* I give up. Good luck Mew.
Articuno has left the chatroom...
Mew: Mewtwo. Stop this please, before I go serious!
Mew: *uses Metrenome and paralyzes Mewtwo*
Mewtwo: No! I cannot move!
Mew: Take this! *uses Faint Attack - critical hit*
Mewtwo: Ahh! Imposible!
Mewtwo has left the chatroom...
Mew: Get back here!
Mew has left the chatroom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment